RAV 4 Transmission/ Engine ECU referb
- Improper / erratic transmission shifts
- Hard shift between 1st gear and 2nd gear
- Transmission slips any gear, but mostly from second to third gear.
- Starting in 3rd gear and shifting erratically or not shifting
- Rattling noise coming from the front area when parked or neutral, with the engine running
- The feeling of brakes applying by themselves in some occasions
- False solenoid codes P0750, P0753, P0755, P0758, P1760
- Reprogramming does not solve this issue
Please note - driving with failed ECU might have already create damage to your transmission.
If your transmission has an internal problem as well - repairing ECU only will not solve the issue.
All Prices are Plus GST